1) Super-operative Mark Mckinnon talks about how to win an election in this insightful video. (The New York Times)
2) These INC Carma kitten heels, with studs and shine, are so much fun. I plan to wear them with jeans and semi-casual dresses.
3) This is why you always feel your phone buzzing when it’s not. (Van Winkle’s)
4) Need suits? I love this blush-colored suit from The Limited. This Tahari fringed-trimmed skirt suit could be interesting. Plus-size? This Adrianna Papell Swing suit is fab.
5) How to read a wine list like a boss. (Marie Claire)
6) Into statement necklaces? Keep them elegant like this Globe Strands Necklace and this Lipari layered necklace.
7) Meet the other White House press corps, where briefing room day passes meet Twitter and YouTube channels. (The Washington Post)
8) This Artis microfiber brush cleaning pad has me really intrigued. I wonder if this $5 microfiber cleansing towel would be a decent substitute?
9) How using keywords in your resume can help you land a job interview. And 10 questions you should never ask an interviewer. (U.S. News; Forbes)
10) Black Halo never ceases to amaze me. This red, split sleeve dress is a showstopper. This royal blue 3/4 sleeve sheath is bright and fun.
11) If you sit at a desk all day, here’s how to care for yourself. (PureWow)
12) This Suzanne Kalan rose-gold cluster ring is devastatingly gorgeous. This sterling silver baguette cluster ring has a similar look for $46.
*image found here.