3) How the most successful people ask questions. (Fast Company)
4) Taking an overnight trip for Valentine’s Day? This brushstroke-printed weekender from Target is so incredibly cute (and a great gym bag). This Sole Society faux-leather weekender is a great unisex piece.
5) Is your intern begging for a letter of recommendation? 5 tips for writing a glowing review. Also, how to get out of writing a letter for someone you don’t want to recommend. (Levo League; Business Insider)
7) Cheating, and why people who are already winners break the rules. (The Washington Post)
11) Five business casual mistakes that you don’t know you’re making. (The Everygirl)
12) Need suits? This pale grey Antonio Melani cross-hatch suit is super chic. I love the deep indigo color of this T Tahari suit. And I’m not sure how I feel about this bright purple Evan Piccone suit, but that color is growing on me.
*image found here.