The Workday Reading: February 5, 2016
Feb 5, 2016
1) For every ‘yes’ man at work, there’s a ‘no’ woman. (The Cut)
3) The surprising psychology of shoppers and return policies. (The Washington Post)
5) One woman’s story of saving a year’s worth of salary in three years while living in New York City. (Billfold.com)
7) “My boyfriend won’t tell me how much he makes, should I insist?” (Slate)
8) Have trouble organizing your suitcase? These eBags ultralight packing cubes look like a godsend.
9) The Lululemon founder continues his adventures in douchebaggery (why I won’t shop there, or at Kit and Ace). (Racked)
11) The NFL is opening more hiring opportunities for women. (ESPN)
12) I am going to have dreams about this Liza Schwartz Glam Bar bracelet. It’s unique and cool.
13) Meet the woman behind ‘Wine Folly,’ a website dedicated to the notion that drinking wine shouldn’t be a hoity-toity activity. (Broadly)
*image found here.