1) What are the Iowa Caucuses, and how are they different from primaries? (Digg Explainer)
2) I am completely obsessed with this Halogen blanket scarf. The black and tan is right up my alley, thought the pale blue is nice too. They also have a similar oversized scarf in red for just $22.
3) Is telling people “don’t read the comments,” enabling abuse and harassment online? (Medium)
4) Have you checked out LOFT’s “work” section? I love this flippy skirt. This dotted blouse in black and white is chic. And this side-shirred melange dress is comfortable and sleek.
5) The Normal Financial Habits That Are Actually Causing You to Lose Money. (Elite Daily)
6) Honest Company is launching a new natural beauty line. Their Kissable Lip Crayon comes in a lovely selection of colors. If you want to try their skincare products, they’re offering a free trial.
7) The 7 Ways Clutter is Ruining Your Life. (Fast Company)
8) Banana Republic is offering an extra 50% off sale. This long Heritage chunky cardigan is a dream. I love this vented pencil skirt. And this hidden closure belt is perfect with dresses.
9) Polling shoes that millennials political views are contradictory and nonsensical. (The Atlantic)
10) Need commuting flats? These Gentle Soles ballet flats in metallic or black are the ideal choice. They are so, so comfortable.
11) Cooking for one? These easy recipes make solo dinners a snap. (Pure Wow)
12) Black Halo makes some of my favorite work dresses. I need this Marissa sheath, this Gretchen cowl neck, and this square-neck Kento dress.
13) A father took his teenaged daughter’s cell phone away, and then the cops came knocking. (The Washington Post)
*image found here.