The Workday Reading: January 29, 2016
Jan 29, 2016
1) Six reasons why women choose the wrong partners and stay in unhappy relationships. (The Everygirl)
5) One woman is calling out sexist, hypocritical men who share their thoughts (and pics) too willingly on social media. (Distractify)
6) I’m intrigued by this Sephora Air Brush Blush, which comes in a spray can. Has anyone tried it?
7) Barbie is no longer one size fits all. Mattel redesigned the iconic doll in tall, petite, and curvy body types. (Time)
9) Things I Wish I Knew Before Getting Divorced. (PopSugar)
10) I love a cool sneaker. This spotted, black-and-white Nike Internationalist shoe is worth a look. Revolve also has a New Balance capsule collection that includes this fun dark purple shoe.
11) Do you need to learn how to procrastinate? How one woman taught herself to put things off. (NYT)
12) Saks is offering up-to 75% off items in its last sale of the season. If you are size 8, this Armani suit jacket is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And I had to hide my debit card, so I didn’t buy this Altazurra sheath dress.
*image found here.