The Workday Reading: January 22, 2016
Jan 22, 2016
1) How your money mindset affects you and how to change it. (The Everygirl)
2) These affordable Bandolino Yara pointed-toe wedges are the perfect thing to wear with trousers. They lengthen the leg and are as comfortable as flats. Jackpot.
3) Barbara Tannenbaum teaches you the tools you need to become a more persuasive communicator. (Ivy)
4) If you live in cardigans, J.Crew Factory is offering their Caryn cardi in 12 colors for just $29. Their Secretary blouse in teal or navy and white dot also caught my eye. 20%-off $100+ with code WEARNOW.
6) Looking for new sheets? This Charter Club damask 500 thread count bedding is the best. Lots of colors, and so cozy.
7) This biggest mistakes people make during job interviews. (Fast Company)
9) She was a fighter in the French Resistance, one of the first editor’s for French Vogue, and a total badass. Rest in Peace, Edmonde Charles Roux.
10) Athleta has created a chic, grow-up sweatpant. No, that’s not a typo. Their Midtown Trouser provides unmatched comfort and a bit of style.
11) The gender wage gap isn’t just unfair, it’s giving women anxiety and depression. (The Washington Post)
13) Trying to stay well this winter? Science shows that zinc, not vitamin-C, may be the way to go. (MSN)
*image found here.