1) Why do Americans work so much? (The Atlantic)
2) This ‘On Duty’ blazer from LOFT is.a.must.have. So chic with the notched collar.
3) Yes, and…no. How L.A.’s female comedians stand up to sexual harassment. (Buzzfeed)
4) The Sofia Coppola bag from Louis Vuitton gets me right here. An eBay seller has a faithful recreation at a reasonable price. It’s not a knockoff because it bears no fake LV label or purport to be the real thing.
5) Rich friend, poor friend. Don’t let income inequality ruin your friendships. (Medium)
6) Chilly weather has given me coat fever! This grey trench from ASOS looks like a must have. I love this ASOS waterfall parka with hood and storm flap. Don’t miss the ASOS slim fit coat in a khaki melange.
7) ‘Baby carrots’ are not baby carrots. My vegetable drawer is a lie. (The Washington Post)
8) I finally bought the Makeup Eraser (to remove makeup without wipes) and it is life altering, and a money saver!
11) Sh*t you shouldn’t bother organizing. (Washingtonian)
Eye Candy. These Jimmy Choo Marny pumps in a mix of gorgeous blue-shades are a dream come true.
*image found here.