The Workday Reading: January 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016
1) Are job requirements based on physiological differences associate with gender constitutional? A federal appeals court says, yes. (The Washington Post)
3) Plan on switching jobs every three years for the rest of your life. (Fast Company)
4) ASOS has amazing work clothes. This under-$100 Warehouse collarless blouse in mink is super-gorgeous. I also love these $26 suede, 3″ pumps from New Look. Lastly, this Jack Willis belted trench looks like a stellar mid-price trench.
5) A tutorial on face-cleansing, including dry/oil cleansing — because traditional cleansing and winter has left my skin a bit dry. I love this Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil cleanser. (Wit & Whimsy)
7) Should we allow people who quit their jobs to collect unemployment? (Democracy Journal)
8) I am absolutely smitten with these Halogen Ava flats. The black and snakeskin combo both caught my eye in the store.
9) If you feel insulted by your raise, should you tell your boss? One woman did. (Ask a Manager)
11) 31 Crazy Wardrobe Restrictions Flight Attendants Have to Follow. (Cosmopolitan)
*image found here.