The Workday Reading: December 16, 2015
Dec 16, 2015
1) This Google e-mail on time management is definitely worth a read. (Fast Company)
2) I wish these Globe Trotter suitcases weren’t so expensive, or impractical. Oh, well.
3) A Harvard study says you need to beware the rule-following co-worker. (Washington Post)
4) Two of my favorite British brands are having great sales. Hit up Karen Millen for gems like this knot-draped pencil dress. L.K. Bennett has great pieces for work and play. I love this black tweed jacket.
5) What ignited our burning desire for luxury candles. (Racked)
7) How can I fit all of my accomplishments on a one-page resume? (Levo League)
9) Five financial conversations to have before the end of the year. (Forbes)
11) People who curse have better vocabularies. Take that, Mom. (Mic)
Gift Guide. Do you have a person who likes to run or walk outside? Do they do it after dark? Athlights provide a bright light that makes them more visible to passing cars. These LED wristbands from Lab7Fitness.