1) The New Trophy Wife. (HuffPost Women)
2) Are you hard on your handbags? My neighbor is murder on hers, and loves this affordable Big Buddha bag. It’s a great casual tote.
3) U.S. military opens all combat roles to women. Way to go, ladies. (Reuters)
7) Discussing the lasting legacy of Mr. Rogers, the stealthiest Christian missionary in the neighborhood. (The Atlantic)
8) I know this pearl rose luggage is deeply impractical (because it’s just going to get dirty), but I love it.
9) The ultimate hostess challenge: Entertaining people who don’t drink. (The Cut)
12) Bloomingdale’s is having a ‘private sale,’ $25 off every $100 spent. This AQ/AQ cut-out sheath has a great look to it for your holiday party. And this Alexander Wang shoulder-slit tee, sublime. Add the matching skirt for a chic party look.
13) Are demographics political destiny? What it would take to flip red-to-blue. (FiveThirtyEight)
15) Five apps that help you find new books to read. (The Everygirl)
Gift Guide. I bought a Bluetooth portable speaker last summer and I love it. It’s the best when you’re cleaning in different rooms or you want to be outside listening to music.
*image found here.