1) Is feminism the new ‘f-word’? Why some groups think it’s an “alienating term.” (Marie Claire)
2) Sole Society has a fab new weekender with multiple pockets for all your on-the-go storage needs.
3) How to succeed in new situations and master those getting-to-know-you skills. (HBR.com)
5) Remember the CEO who upped employee salaries to $70k? It appears his motivation may have been to distract from a pending lawsuit. (Bloomberg Business)
7) The secret ingredient to a successful career? Internal motivation. (Fast Company)
9) Seven rules on tipping for the holiday season. (Real Simple)
11) Small acts of kindness to improve your work situation. (Levo)
For the next few weeks, I’m replacing the eye candy feature with an under-$50 holiday gift. Enjoy.
Gift Guide. Two words: Wine growler, for when you need your vino to travel.
*image found here.