1) Six things you should do to change jobs gracefully. (Learnvest)
2) This ASOS bag is the perfect mix of hobo and tote, and it’s under-$50. For something with more structure, try this Fiorelli satchel in cognac leather.
3) This video takes a funny (and accurate) look at why most internships are illegal. (Digg)
4) I am head over heels for this grey and camel coat from BCBG. It’s so cool.
5) How to make sure your resume gets noticed. (Levo League)
6) LOFT has some fun, versatile tops right now. This floral blouse in shades of blue and purple is fab. I also love this fringe sweater. And this rich, royal purple blouse is just gorgeous.
7) The Everygirl offers tips on how to avoid overspending during the holiday season.
8) I love this long, gold locket necklace from Argento Vivo. Also in silver, for you white metal devotees.
9) Why is gender at work only thought of as a ‘women’s issue’? (Harvard Business Review)
10) Love long cardigans? BR Factory has this casual blanket cardigan. I also love this marled pocket cardigan (seen on my Instagram).
11) Nearly half of college students don’t finish a degree in four years. Why graduation rates are so low. (Business Insider)
12) I am loving this print from West Elm.
Eye Candy. Self-Portrait is the fashion blogger brand of the moment. This navy gown reminds us why.
*image found here.
Oh my!!! That eye candy. that gown is amazing.
i really wish that Asos bag shipped to the US.
It says it will ship for me. I went through the whole purchase process except hitting “buy”.
ok, cool. i was just believing the posted noticed.