1) Need to maximize your time? The Pomodoro Method teaches you to cram a 40-hour work week into 16 hours. (Fast Company)
2) I love the look of this pale purple satchel from ASOS. It would pair well with grey, camel, and burgundy for fall. And it’s just $45.
3) Americans are now trained to ‘never pay full price for anything,’ and it’s killing the major retailers. (Business Insider)
4) Sephora’s holiday sets offer expensive products in affordable samples. Their Beauty Sleep set contains the oh-so-hot-right-now Sunday Riley Sleeping Oil. I’m also picking up this Bite Beauty lip set with four rich hues.
5) How to professionally tell your boss that you are drowning in work. (TheMuse)
9) Why you need a ‘work wife’ to safeguard your work/life balance. (NYMag)
11) Overwhelmed by the holidays? How to set boundaries and stick to them. (The Everygirl)
Eye Candy. This rose gold Tom Ford cocktail dress is made entirely of sequins, and somehow it’s still sophisticated. Impressive.
*image found here.