1) Do you like flowers? The NYT covers the meaning behind bouquets of fleeting beauty.
2) Still looking for the perfect plaid scarf? Nordstrom has you covered for an affordable $38.
3) The Every Girl asks: What happened to hobbies?
5) Champagne can help prevent Alzheimer’s, so break out a bottle of Roederer and sip your way to good health.
7) Learn how an elite LA pre-school (yes, pre-school) became a yuppie nightmare complete with aboriginal dance classes and purges to eliminate undesirable 4-year-olds from the mix.
11) Aung San Suu Kyi’s party has come to power in Myanmar. Could it be a changing day for the country?
Eye Candy. A friend just purchased this Hayley Paige wedding gown for her December ceremony. Don’t miss the ‘jeweled bolero’.
*image found here.