The Workday Reading: November 11, 2015
Nov 11, 2015
1) Is emotional labor — remember birthdays, shopping lists, handling health emergencies — feminism’s next frontier?
3) The Four Horseman of Gentrification is one of the greatest pieces of satire that I have ever seen.
5) How the Zara retail chain is taking the fashion world by storm by breaking the year into 104 seasons instead of four.
7) Five words to remove from your e-mail vocabulary, now.
9) Facebook is stealing billions of video views and millions in revenue from content creators. Guess I won’t be sharing videos on Facebook anymore.
Eye Candy. Herkimer diamonds give you the sparkle you want in a shape that is modern, unexpected, and not too pretty.
*image found here.