I’m preparing for a midterm, so just one post today. Back tomorrow.
1) How to master the fine art of the follow-up to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
2) Old Navy keeps making the most amazing bags. This red satchel is the perfect pop of color for your winter wardrobe.
3) Harvard Business Review examines the end of expertise.
5) Remember the NYT article about overworked Amazon employees? It may not have been the fair and unbiased journalism it purported to be.
7) This science behind picking the right music to listen to at work.
8) I cannot wait to try these acne treatment dots (read: skin stickers) from Peter Thomas Roth.
11) The former dean of Stanford University believes ‘helicopter parenting’ is ruining our kids, and she has some suggestions for how to fix the problem.
Eye Candy. Tales of my David Yurman obsession are well-known. Looking at this rose gold and diamond ring, it’s not hard to see why my passions burn so bright.