1) A blogger discusses what it’s like to be an “average-sized” girl in a “non-average sized” online world.
2) Looking for an affordable, office-appropriate leopard heel? These Gianni Bini pumps have you covered.
4) Amazon released an affordable line of professional women’s clothing called Lark & Ro. This simple wrap dress caught my eye. I also like this leather-trim blazer. It’s nice to see retailers trying their hand at office-attire.
5) How doctors take women’s pain less seriously. (The article you need to read.)
7) Fast Company covers how to enhance productivity by personalizing your tools.
9) Amy Schumer writes about confidence and self-worth, and how she found both in the bed of a disappointing one night stand.
11) The Cut discusses the use of the pronoun “we” when talking about a pregnancy, as in “We are pregnant!”
Eye Candy. This off-the-shoulder sweater with a fringe detail is the epitome of casual chic.
*image found here.