I needed a laugh, and this made me laugh.
I was really hoping to get through a ton of ‘Ask Belles’ this week. I am just too sick. I’m going to power through as best I can, but this may be a light week. I’m hoping to feel better soon. Send good thoughts, and Theraflu.
3) How not to be a networking leech: tips for seeking professional advice without aggravating your colleagues.
4) A ballerina-style wrap cardigan can be worn to work with a pencil skirt or over a v-neck dress. Try this Anthro cardi or this inexpensive H&M cardigan for the perfect look. Plus-size? Try this cardi from City Chic.
5) No, you don’t need to post a Facebook copyright notice in your status.
6) Need to thicken up your eyebrows in a natural way? You’ve got to try the foam applicator on this Brow Thickener from Sephora.
7) A ‘girlboss’ offers advice on what to do when you have a bad day at work.
11) Does Twitter plan to do away with the 140-character limit?
Eye Candy. Elie Saab makes the most gorgeous things. This black lace, sheer, and sequined top is spectacular.
*image found here.