The Workday Reading: September 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015
3) Human of New York is telling the stories of Syrian migrants to help shed light on the refugee crisis. Some of the stories are incredible.
4) These teal Madewell flats just move to the top of my must-have list.
5) It’s not your imagination, single ladies; there literally aren’t enough men out there.
6) Anthropologie is a great source for unique sweaters. I love this black sweater with a felted floral accent; it’s modern, but pretty. I also like this cowl-neck sweater that is the perfect mix of relaxed and chic.
9) Need a home office but you’re short on space? The Everygirl has tips for building your workspace.
11) The Lighthouse recreates a conversation with that annoying foreign traveler who seems to go everywhere but has the same experience every place she goes.
Eye Candy. For a piece of eye candy, this Day Birger et Mikkelsen lace dress is an affordable $350.
*image found here.