The Workday Reading: September 25, 2015 (Take 2)
Sep 25, 2015
People requested more pictures of my dog, Avery, you can find them on Instagram. My sweet puppy is getting so big.
3) Dava Newman’s first job was selling shoes in a department store. Now, she’s second in charge at NASA. #successstory
5) Thrillist discusses why this is the ‘golden age’ of air travel, and why we need to stop whining about it.
7) From the Bible to our modern culture, Broadly covers the history of female anger.
9) The Atlantic discusses how the NYT and other publications want to shakeup the college ratings game. Lookout, U.S. News, they’re coming for you.
10) This cherry-printed makeup bag is adorable. It’s just cute enough without being too cute.
Eye Candy. It’s not my usual style, but I’m crazy about this suede, fringed skirt in a deep cranberry.
*image found here.