People requested more pictures of my dog, Avery, you can find them on Instagram. My sweet puppy is getting so big.
1) My good friends at M.M. Lafleur are blowing up. Their Tory dress made news for having a 900-person wait list. Personally, I still love the Akiko (now in eggplant).
2) A burgundy clutch is on my wish list for fall. This spicy McQueen clutch is the dream, but this $36 ASOS clutch is equally chic.
3) Dava Newman’s first job was selling shoes in a department store. Now, she’s second in charge at NASA. #successstory
4) You know I love to cruise the ASOS new arrivals. This week, this oversize aviator jacket, this basic striped sweatshirt, and this sleek $14 teal midi dress.
5) Thrillist discusses why this is the ‘golden age’ of air travel, and why we need to stop whining about it.
6) These Sole Society Jenine pumps add a little femininity to your work attire. I also love these high-heel, cognac ankle booties.
7) From the Bible to our modern culture, Broadly covers the history of female anger.
8) I am always losing earrings, so I need some cheapies for date night. I picked up these modern silver-tone drops and these dangly pink ones for $5 a pair.
9) The Atlantic discusses how the NYT and other publications want to shakeup the college ratings game. Lookout, U.S. News, they’re coming for you.
10) This cherry-printed makeup bag is adorable. It’s just cute enough without being too cute.
11) Pregnant? District of Chic has a retrospective of her favorite pregnancy outfits. One of my friends is pregnant, and loves this Isabella Oliver dress.
Eye Candy. It’s not my usual style, but I’m crazy about this suede, fringed skirt in a deep cranberry.
*image found here.