1) Five career questions to ask yourself before, ‘What is my passion?’
2) Target is still killing it with their under-$75 bags. This Merona satchel in a dark teal-blue is sublime, or try it in one of the neutral colors.
3) The Atlantic covers women’s fashion in D.C. and why we’re all wearing so much Ann Taylor. I don’t agree with everything in the article. Most women in corporate America are walking a fashion tightrope, ours just happens to be more precarious than most.
4) Need a winter coat for under-$150? This camel coat from Uniqlo is sublime. For some color, try this BB Dakota Cantina coat. And I love the sleek, modern look of this grey coat from Kenneth Cole. Plus-Size? Check out this navy coat from ASOS Curve.
5) What it costs to have a baby at 26 vs. what it costs at 36.
6) It’s almost sweater dress season! This jacquard printed Felicity & Coco dress in shades of purple is cool. This a-line Vince Camuto has a great graphic print. And you know I had to own this Taylor dress in royal blue and black.
7) Fast Company teaches you to master the art of following up on a job interview, pitch, etc..
9) The Pentagon is promoting ‘Lean In’ groups to boost female leadership in the armed services.
11) Lemon & Stripes offers seven steps to organize your finances. These are the basics to get you started.
12) Yesterday, I talked about fall nail polish. This butterLONDON polish set has six of the colors I was talking about (navy, teal, berry, pearl, cranberry, and grey) for just $39.
Eye Candy. This Alexander McQueen dress has a soft blush color with a gorgeous lace jacquard accent.
*image found here.