1) Carly Fiorina and Buzzfeed show what it would look like if men were talked down to in the workplace like women regularly are.
2) Looking for a sleek, medium-size bag? This IGIGI satchel is a great option for under-$100.
3) The New York Times wonders if we’ve created a ‘toxic work world’ where only single, childless, wealthy people who can take the endless stress will thrive.
4) Reiss made a gorgeous wine-colored business suit. For something affordable, try this suit from Dillard’s. Looking for a more basic suit? This simple Calvin Klein suit comes in your choice of six colors.
5) Everything you need to know before traveling solo.
6) This Luxe Smooth Exfoliating Body Scrub has a wonderfully rich lather and leaves your skin feeling amazing.
7) Savannah Guthrie hates the word ‘ambitious,’ find out why. (I am ambitious, and I don’t believe it’s a scarlet letter.)
8) Looking for tops that can do double-duty as casual and work attire? This printed Halogen blouse certainly fits the bill, as does this pleat-sleeve blouse. Plus-size ladies should look at this NYDJ printed top.
9) Slate explores how caffeine effects your circadian rhythms and can ruin your sleep.
10) I really like the look of this dark purple, peplum, pencil skirt from Shabby Apple.
11) The FBI considers retweets endorsements, esp. if you’re retweeting IS recruitment info.
Eye Candy. Alexander McQueen took a simple pleated skirt and made it extraordinarily special.
*image found here.