The Workday Reading: September 3, 2015
Sep 3, 2015
I’m easing back into the blog this week. I have some good post ideas for next week; I just need to get to the weekend so I can carve out some time to work. Thanks for your patience, and all your great post suggestions.
1) This Fast Company video discusses how to take your public speaking skills to the next level.
2) Need a bag that qualifies as a “carry all”? This black tote from Neiman Marcus is basically bottomless, and just $71.
5) Why we say ‘car accident,’ and why we should stop.
8) This 525 America cable sweater is the perfect casual fall sweater. It’s also $80.
9) Are you a grammar girl? BBC covers the mysterious origins of punctuation marks.
11) The incredibly beautiful Hotel Okura is about to be demolished. This Digg video shows why that’s a terrible shame.
Eye Candy. This Stella McCartney ‘Tami’ boiled wool jacket is sculpture.
*image found here.