1) Miss Manners explains why not every e-mail needs to be read right now. Also, the NYT covers the perils of e-mail auto-fill.
2) This pale grey bag satchel has a lovely mix of textures and sleek hardware for a reasonable $79.
3) What to do when you find out a co-worker makes more than you do.
4) Limited has some fantastic new arrivals. This zip-back dress in cobalt is really chic. And don’t miss this silky, drape neck top.
5) GQ examines the real life of sugar daddies/babies and the growing popularity of their arrangement.
6) Need your nail polish to dry right now? Try these ‘Ta Da’ drops from Julep.
7) The Wall Street Journal discusses life lessons from the NYPD’s top hostage negotiator.
8) These mirrored-silver sandals from Schutz are crazy fun. For a classic shape, try these Nine West Margot pumps of these B.P. Moreover flats.
9) Levo League explains how to take a personal day without feeling guilty.
10) Lace dresses can be boring, but this Rebecca Taylor dress is modern and cool.
11) Thanks to a “gerrymandering fail,” one woman will decide the future of a major tax increase for her town. I guess one vote does matter.
Eye Candy. This Elizabeth and James gown is simple in the front, drama in the back.
*image found here.
Anna D says:
Yes, I did just impulse buy that cobalt Limited dress. Haven’t been to the Limited in years, but that color! That shape! Thanks Belle!