The Workday Reading: August 28, 2015
Aug 28, 2015
1) Are women more likely than men to use just their first names when they introduce themselves?
3) Why Men Think Women Are Flirting with Them When They’re Not. (video)
4) This $70 Luxe sweater from Everlane might be the perfect fall sweater at the perfect fall price.
5) The story behind the one pot pasta recipe that conquered the Internet.
9) In-flight Wi-fi prices go up as demand surges. Or why I no longer bother with Gogo’s slow connection.
11) Banning child labor imposes naive Western ideals on complex problems. So what should we do instead?
Eye Candy. These Fred Leighton earrings are magical. They’re so pretty and yet, still modern.
*image found here.