The Workday Reading: August 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015
1) Working like a man does not make women equal.
3) Fast Company shows you how to tap into your ‘hidden productivity powers’ to get things done.
5) Thousands of deserving families are on waiting lists for public housing. So why not ask families who earn $498,000 a year to move out of their gov’t assisted rentals?
7) How to bounce back from a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day at the office.
8) I am loving all the blush-colored pieces out there right now. This Ivanka Trump dress with a flare skirt is so cute. I also love these strappy sandals with metallic accents. And don’t miss this under-$25 top from Forever 21 with a cute flutter sleeve.
9) The Cut asks, “Is there a right way to reject a guy?”
11) Would you take a cut in salary for the ability to have long weekends?
Eye Candy. Lela Rose has created a lace dress that is both modern and feminine, and it’s gorgeous.
*image found here.