1) A consultant offers tips on negotiating your salary, and why silence may be your most powerful weapon.
3) The Washington Post illustrates the absurdity of women’s clothing sizes in one handy chart.
4) I tried butterLondon’s new Iconoclast Mascara. Good volume, and the oddly-shaped brush really grabs every hair. Worth a look.
7) Is more parental leave for fathers good for mothers in the workforce?
8) ASOS has the best affordable cocktail dresses. This off-the-shoulder coral dress is just $76. And this Jarlo dress with lace panels, drop-dead stunner. Plus-size? This lace-accented midi dress is hot.
9) A papyrus from Ancient Egypt contains a pre-nuptial agreement, it reveals interesting information about how men and women were treated as equals.
11) Think you aren’t qualified for the job? More explains why you should apply anyway.
13) Want to buy a village in Spain? There are a few for sale.
*image found here.