1) The Washington Post discusses how unconscious gender-bias can lead women to hold their daughters back from becoming strong leaders.
2) Another day, another incredibly gorgeous bag from Tod’s.
3) The Honest Company is under fire for selling sunscreen with less than half the required amount of sun-protectant in it.
4) Looking for a great “guy gift”? The Corkcicle Decapitator opens any beer or soda bottle with one push.
5) A Seattle-based company raised their base salary to $70,000. The after-effects and backlash surprised almost everyone.
7) What it’s really like to be a political speech writer.
9) Fusion discusses why erasing yourself from the Internet is really, really hard.
11) For the kid in everyone, this machine gun-style bubble maker is like a dream come true.
*image found here.