1) 6 Daily Affirmations to Encourage Your as You Grow in Your Career.
2) This coral Cole Haan satchel is a great buy at 50%-percent-off. I also love this under-$100 grey crossbody.
3) The NFL has its first female coach. You show ’em who’s boss, Jen Welten!
4) This marble and rose gold pedestal table from CB2 is so great. I also love this simple copper lamp.
5) Bloomberg discusses how your ‘work crush’ can improve your marriage. MM LaFleur covers what it’s like for a single woman to have a work crush.
6) ASOS affordable, must-have new arrivals: this chic cotton duffle coat, this lapis stone ring ($14!), these super-fun berry-colored sandals.
7) The New York Times has an interesting and uplifting story about prisoners who train dogs to detect bombs and perform other life-saving tasks.
8) I am obsessed with this Barefoot Dreams Heathered Throw. It is so soft. It’s like cuddling a bunny.
9) 35 of Bill Cosby’s accusers talk to the The Cut about how their lives were affected by the assaults.
10) These Loeffler knot-front, high heels sandals are to die for. For a cheaper option, try these Whistles sandals.
11) Need a break? The Every Girl offers tips on how to book a spontaneous summer trip. My friend Sarah just went to Hawaii, and…damn.
12) I audibly gasped when I saw this green strapless dress. Oh my.
*image found here.
50 Most Beautiful came out today. There’s a girl in a pencil skirt and tank top with a visible bra strap showing. Of course my first thought was, she clearly doesn’t read Capitol Hill Style.
Oh, 50MB, say goodbye to my afternoon productivity…