The Workday Reading: July 27, 2015
Jul 27, 2015
2) This Free People slouchy vegan tote has a fantastic shape, a crossbody strap, and it comes in eight chic color combinations. Could be a gym It’s a must have at $68.
3) The Atlantic discusses the “happiness craze” and why finding a meaningful life may be healthier than finding happiness.
4) I made an Ulta run this week. Early favorites include this primer that smooths the look of fine lines. Also, this YourFacial micro-scrubber that is perfect for when I don’t want to travel with my Clarisonic or Foreo Luna. Deeper reviews forthcoming.
5) With technology changing the way we pay for things, is using cash dead?
6) I LOVE this sapphire crepe business suit from Dillard’s. (But it could benefit from a button change.)
9) The Introvert’s Guide to Working in an Office: 10 Golden Rules.
11) A Day in the Life of Death: Working in the Obituary Department.
12) I’m on an evening gown kick of late. You can always count on Carmen Marc Valvo for sleek sophistication.
*image found here.