1) A number of recent articles have talked about how women overuse ‘just’ and ‘like’ and ‘sorry’. NYMag asks, “Why can’t we just get over the way women talk?”
2) Target has some well-styled wallets for under-$20. Their zip-around wallet, tri-fold wallet, and double-zip wallet come in a wide selection of colors.
3) 7 Retirement Myths You Should Know Are False.
4) This Antonio Melani dress has the structured, modern look that I expect from Black Halo, for half the price.
5) Fast Company offers four Gmail hacks that will help you clean out your inbox in no time.
6) Sole Society has some cool, affordable jewelry right now. I love these turquoise stud earrings, this chic armor bracelet, and do not miss this crazy-cool stone ring.
7) The science behind surviving a sleepless night, and how to be productive at work the morning after (video).
8) Looking for day-to-night blouses? I love this lace-trimmed racerback top and this Max Mara tee with an embellished neckline.
9) 16 tweets that explain perfectly how kids relate to technology.
10) ‘Yes to’ has come out with some great new products. This active charcoal bar soap is great for body acne sufferers. These coconut makeup-removing wipes are really gentle.
11) The artist who wants people to stop telling women to smile (this happened to me last night, and until that moment, I’d forgotten how annoying it is).
12) Greatest Mother-of-the-Bride gown, ever. (And a gorgeous, affordable option.)
*image found here.