The Workday Reading: July 15, 2015
Jul 15, 2015
1) Europeans can apply to Google for ‘the right to be forgotten.’ So who’s applying to remove their personal information from the search engine?
2) Nine West’s Kurlyque heel is subtly sexy, sophisticated, suitable for the office, and $79? They must be mine.
3) The M-Dash explores learning how to eat alone in a restaurant.
5) Business Insider discusses the twenty-four ways your job is literally killing you.
6) Thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette? Awesome? Or are the palettes played out?
7) Alfred Postell graduated from Harvard Law School in 1979 with Chief Justice John Roberts. Today, struggling with schizophrenia, he’s homeless living on the streets of D.C..
9) Buzzfeed takes us inside what it’s really like to be a flight attendant. (Sounds like a fresh circle of hell not even Dante imagined.)
10) These $45 lace-up flats from Topshop take advantage of a hot trend at a great price.
12) No matter how many gowns they design, Valentino never stops bringing the wow factor.
*image found here.