1) Today will be one second longer thanks to something called “The Leap Second,” learn all about it on Vulture.
2) These Calvin Klein Gayle Pumps are $99, come in nine colors, have an ideal 3″ heel, and are available in sizes 5 thru a 11…need I say more.
3) Ask a Manager has five new Q+A’s, including how to manage someone who doesn’t want to move up.
4) Sick of fighting mid-day makeup melt to, worse, foundation-crushing humidity? Try CoverGirl’s Outlast all-day primer. (It’s also good for sensitive skin.)
5) Meet the man who helps Hollywood stay sober.
6) This open-back midi dress from Storee might be the most perfect summer dress ever, and it’s just $66.
7) Coloring books are catching on with adults. And maybe it’s just me, but coloring sounds like it would be oddly relaxing.
8) This printed maxi shirtdress from Vince is to die for, to.die.for. Tonal purple? Perfection.
9) The Everygirl shows us 10 ways to style long and short hair.
*image found here.