1) What happens when a man eats nothing but food made for and marketed to women?
The other clear lesson was that food “for women” just isn’t enough food. … Maybe that’s because I’m a man and I need additional calories. But more likely it’s because this stuff is designed to starve you.
2) This New Look tan satchel is $42 worth of modern perfection. Need.
3) Fast Company covers the best time of day to send an e-mail that gets read, schedule a meeting, make a tough decisions, etc.
4) Looking for business casual dresses? This Anne Klein knotted jersey dress is a great place to start. I also love this belted dress from Tahari ASL. Plus-size? This NY Collection faux-wrap is lovely.
5) Packing for a summer trip? A Pair and a Spare has a guide to the 5,4,3,2,1 Rule. Also, don’t forget the travel jewelry case to keep your baubles untangled.
6) Urban Decay’s Naked3 palette is finally on store shelves. If you love pinks, taupes and shimmer, this is the palette for you.
7) Earlier this year, The New York Times exposed the poor conditions under which New York’s nail salon workers toil. Now, the state is taking action to protect the employees.
8) These coral sandals from Lucky Brand embody everything that’s wonderful about summer. They’d look perfect with this pretty white maxi dress.
Those coral sandals are on Amazon for $32
The UD Naked 3 is finally on store shelves? The palette launched in 2013.
Had the same thought…
Yeah, maybe she meant Naked Smoky? https://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-naked-smoky-palette-for-june-2015
That’s exactly what happened. I read an article about the Naked Smoky that was supposed to be coming out, then I saw the Naked3 palette in the new arrivals section and got the two mixed up. I must be half-asleep this week.
I honestly don’t know what I was thinking. Apparently I’m in a 2013 time warp. Apologies.
As a law student, I sort of wish you had realized that King v. Burwell was decided today and that your WSJ article about remaining supreme court decisions is outdated.
I write the posts the night before. I was at work when the decision came out, there was no way I could update the blog post.
#9 – The SCOTUS decisions on two of those six came out this morning. SCOTUSblog.com analyzes both opinions well.