1) The Washington Business Journal discusses the “mid-career stall” and how to avoid getting trapped halfway through your career climb.
3) In case you haven’t heard, Gmail has created an un-send button to combat sender’s remorse.
4) Looking to give your skin a boost of brightness? L’Oreal’s True Match Illuminator is one of the greatest drugstore products I’ve ever used.
5) War makes strange bedfellows. With IS making incursions into Lebanon, many Lebanese citizens (esp. Christians) are depending on Hezbollah to protect them.
6) This sleeveless white shirtdress from Ann Taylor is perfection.
7) The Washington Post covers why every state flag is wrong. Because why should South Carolina and Mississippi be the only states up for critique?
8) Looking for a relaxed top to wear with white jeans? This layered top from The Limited is the perfect choice.
9) The Battle of the Bubbly: the difference between Cava, Prosecco, and Champagne.
10) I always keep a canvas tote rolled up in my bag to transport work files or use on a trip to the pharmacy. World Market offers these adorable $10 totes in a feather print or an arrow print. So cute.
11) What happens when a fashion magazine editor posts Instagram photos that reflect the not-so-pretty side of life?
12) If you’re getting married soon, do me a favor and buy these incredible Kate Spade shoes. Ah-mayz-ing.
*image found here.