The Workday Reading: June 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015
1) How Gap fell victim to the new polarized fashion environment, and why brands for middle-class shoppers are on the decline.
2) This cotton lace top from Anthropologie is casual enough to wear with shorts, but you could also wear it under a black or white blazer. Also, this Corsair Belt is the perfect accessory for summer dresses.
3) So you’ve climbed your way to the middle of the ladder, but how do you develop to confidence to move to the top?
5) NYMag interviews the creator of the “You Did Not Eat That” Instagram account that challenges fashion bloggers who pose with decadent food that they’re (probably) not eating.
6) This Kevyn Aucoin ‘Making Faces’ makeup palette provides all the colors and the tutorials you need for special occasion makeup or post-work touch-ups.
7) The New York Times discusses the amount of exercise that may lead to a longer life. (It’s not as much as you think.)
*image found here.