The Workday Reading: June 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015
1) Millennials are having a difficult time finding work. The Atlantic explores the many reasons why finding a first job is harder than it used to be.
2) This Neiman Marcus Gaby tote comes in four great colors for under-$50. It’s a great summer shopper.
3) Wealthy shoppers have decided that they don’t want flashy logos covering their designer handbags anymore. What will Louis Vuitton do?
5) A quirky article about why mathematicians are hoarding discontinued Japanese chalk.
7) Lucky Magazine has experienced lay-offs, the departure of their editor-in-chief, morphing into an online shopping guide, and closure may be on the horizon.
9) Bea Arthur’s Brentwood home is just fantastic. I mean, a California dream.
10) Looking for casual summer dresses? This short-sleeve, printed Karen Kane is perfect.
11) Does it seem like every blogger you follow is on permanent vacation? Travel brands are their new favorite sponsors.
*image found here.