The Workday Reading: June 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015
1) What does your boss actually notice about you? Levo League offers seven things that bosses always pick up on.
3) Backchannel discusses “compassionate capitalism,” and their belief that companies like TOMS are selling modern-day indulgences on the backs of the poor.
5) The Christian Science Monitor delves into why more Americans are staying single longer and why the social shift matters.
6) This cherry-blossom printed dress from Modcloth is so pretty. It’s perfect for brunch.
7) When you touch-up your makeup after work does your mascara get clumpy? TBD covers how to refresh your mascara with eye makeup remover and a dry wand. As for remover, I love Boots No. 7 oil free makeup remover.
10) I am completely obsessed with this white, macrame dress from Self-Portrait.
*image found here.