1) What does your boss actually notice about you? Levo League offers seven things that bosses always pick up on.
2) These navy-blue druzy drops are an incredible buy at $14. I also love these dramatic gold and crystal drops for $17.
3) Backchannel discusses “compassionate capitalism,” and their belief that companies like TOMS are selling modern-day indulgences on the backs of the poor.
4) Looking for a sexy white cocktail dress? This Bec & Bridge dress is reversible–boatneck or deep plunge. I also love this French Connection dress with mesh panels.
5) The Christian Science Monitor delves into why more Americans are staying single longer and why the social shift matters.
6) This cherry-blossom printed dress from Modcloth is so pretty. It’s perfect for brunch.
7) When you touch-up your makeup after work does your mascara get clumpy? TBD covers how to refresh your mascara with eye makeup remover and a dry wand. As for remover, I love Boots No. 7 oil free makeup remover.
8) Bendel’s has some gorgeous baubles right now. This Orbital Cuff Ring is spectacular. The coordinating bracelet is even better. I mean, spec-tac-u-lar.
9) Summer TV season is upon us. I am loving Jill Kargman’s ‘Odd Mom Out.’ Her interview with The Cut is also a lot of fun.
10) I am completely obsessed with this white, macrame dress from Self-Portrait.
*image found here.
I absolutely love the dresses from Self-Portrait too…every single lace/crochet/macrame design is gorgeous. Only wish they weren’t wildly out of my price range!