1) Why women are judged more harshly than men for leaving work early.
3) Fast Company covers how to become the smartest person in the room with tips to boost your IQ and look smarter.
4) Ciate’s Choc Pot is a quick, mess-free way to remove your nail polish. It’s also chocolate scented.
5) Just because I’ve seen too many movies, I kind of loved this article on how to rob a bank, written by a real (former) bank robber.
6) ASOS has the greatest shoes. These Fancify sandals are fashion-forward and to.die.for. I love the cut-outs on the front of these work-friendly pumps. And where can you get a real leather ballet flat for $36?
7) From quinoa to acai, American’s are obsessed with “super foods.” Hopes & Fears covers the intersection of food and fad.
9) A New York Times style writer discusses why she’s breaking up with her Apple Watch. (Do you have one? Do you want one?)
10) Throw pillows are so expensive. Luckily, Gilt has a great selection of gorgeous pillow sets marked down to reasonable prices.
11) Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is back! And while I’m not a fan of the Seinfeld sitcom, I loved watching Jerry and Julia Louis-Dreyfuss reminisce.
*image found here.