1) Kids can learn as much from Sesame Street as they do from pre-school. The A.V. Club also has a post on Sesame Street’s recent pop-culture parodies.
2) This $38 sculptural, envelope clutch in your choice of grey or blush is perfection.
3) Is technology making the full-time job a thing of the past? Also, Fast Company discusses how the highest-paying jobs of the future will eat your life.
6) The Ann Taylor slide sandals look very comfortable. I’ll let you know if my impressions are correct.
7) Men’s Health discusses which part of your body is most vulnerable to skin cancer. (Be mindful of hands and feet as well. They get more sun than you think.)
9) The Levo League presents five pieces of common work advice you should ignore. (I agree with ditching all of these.)
*image found here.