The Workday Reading: June 8, 2015
Jun 8, 2015
1) 13 young women discuss the things they wish people talked about in graduation speeches.
2) This morning, it was striped casual dresses. Banana Republic offers this striped sheath dress for work.
3) Engaged? How much you’d make by skipping the expensive wedding and investing instead. Also, an article on how long the average marriage around the world lasts.
4) My under-eye circles have reached a new level of darkness thanks to law school. So I added this pinky corrector from Becca underneath. If you’re looking for a drugstore version, try this primer from L’Oreal’s Studio line.
5) Buzzfeed chronicles how a thief built the appearance of a jet-set lifestyle by stealing thousands of Instagram photos. Talk about catfishing.
6) This simple cigar band ring, in your choice of rose, yellow, or white metal, has a place in every jewelry wardrobe.
7) In 2008, Hillary Clinton bought Iowans snow shovels. Now, her Hawkeye supporters are wondering if she and her staff can understand Iowa well enough to win it.
9) Smitten Kitchen shoes us how to make “Saltine Crack Ice Cream Sandwiches.” Because, why not?
*image found here.