The Workday Reading: June 5, 2015
Jun 5, 2015
1) Hill Staff: Your new interns have arrived, and they are on social media. Unless you want your constituents to see pictures of putting practice in the office, it might be time for a chat about the intersection of politics and life online. Just because Snapchat deletes after a few seconds doesn’t mean a reporter can’t publish a screen capture.
3) You’re ending your e-mails wrong. Why ‘Best’ is really the worst.
4) Kate Spade is usually a little cute for me, but I love some of their skirts for summer. This spotted skirt could be styled in a myriad of ways, and this blush and black, pleated skirt is a classic.
5) The Cut saves your wallet a lot of abuse by explaining how to get through “wedding season” with just one dress. Yes, it can be done!
6) This BCBGeneration bracelet is minimalist awesomeness.
7) Vanity Fair discusses the history of one of the world’s most famous paintings, Flaming June by Frederic Leighton. If you live in New York City, it goes on display this month at the Frick Collection.
9) 21 Relationship Last Straws. Sometimes, the reasons people break-up make sense only to them.
10) I got a big kick out of this graphic tee from ILY.
*image found here.