The Workday Reading: June 4, 2015
Jun 4, 2015
1) Sheryl Sandberg shares her thoughts on love and loss after the death of her husband.
2) This $37 oversized clutch has a chic metal accent and comes in tan, cobalt, or my favorite, bright orange.
3) A thought-provoking piece about how an increasing focus on self and personal emotions creates an educational environment where challenging content and opposing views are chased out of the classroom.
“Emotional discomfort is [now] regarded as equivalent to material injury, and all injuries have to be remediated.” Hurting a student’s feelings, even in the course of instruction that is absolutely appropriate and respectful, can now get a teacher into serious trouble.
7) Real Simple offers “The Ultimate Guide on Tipping Etiquette.”
8) This colorblock v-neck blouse from Anthro looks very fresh in a palette of blues and greens.
10) My daily motto on a makeup pouch.
*image can be bought on Etsy.