1) Stop Saying You’re Fine, a call for women everywhere to say what they mean. (Say it loud, say it proud.)
2) This slouchy $70 Topshop bag looks more expensive than its price tag suggests.
3) Elle explores the topic of women and alcohol, asking, “When is it time to stop drinking alone?”
4) Looking for shoes to wear to summer events? These $69 Chinese Laundry gold sandals are a lovely knock-off of a Loeffler sandal. These fringed sandals are fun, trendy option.
5) An update on one of the planet’s great murder mysteries: Who killed the Argentine prosecutor who was investigating the Argentine president?
6) Allure covers which makeup brush to use when. My favorite brand are the Sigma brushes. Their Dry and Shape is a great tool for cleaning and preserving your brushes.
7) Grade-inflation is an enormous pet-peeve of mine. Apparently, the Harvard graduation class, who averaged an A- GPA, don’t agree. Dartmouth, however, seems ready to change.
8) This nude-and-black dress with 3/4 sleeves is a versatile choice for work or after-hours. I also like this slightly dramatic twist-front blouse for the same purpose.
9) Cupboard a bit bare? Marie Claire has 33 quick snacks/meals you can make with very few ingredients.
10) Hello, perfectly fitted black blazer…(begins hunt for staffer-priced option)
*image found here.