The Workday Reading: June 1, 2015
Jun 1, 2015
1) Stop Saying You’re Fine, a call for women everywhere to say what they mean. (Say it loud, say it proud.)
2) This slouchy $70 Topshop bag looks more expensive than its price tag suggests.
3) Elle explores the topic of women and alcohol, asking, “When is it time to stop drinking alone?”
5) An update on one of the planet’s great murder mysteries: Who killed the Argentine prosecutor who was investigating the Argentine president?
9) Cupboard a bit bare? Marie Claire has 33 quick snacks/meals you can make with very few ingredients.
10) Hello, perfectly fitted black blazer…(begins hunt for staffer-priced option)
*image found here.