1) In this small, Dutch village, citizens adopt the grave of a fallen American soldier from WWII and honor their lives as a gesture of “comfort” to their liberators.
2) This $50 Aldo bag comes in a variety of neutral colors, but the dark turquoise is my favorite. Also, the bag has surprisingly good storage with several pockets and dividers.
3) Inc.com covers the 13 women changing what it means to dress for success.
5) This video from Lifehacker teaches you the six key principles of persuasion. Because who doesn’t need to know how to convince other people to do what they want?
6) The best place to find affordable shoes is 6pm.com. These $39 peep-toe wedges are great for relaxed work days. These Stuart Weitzman Platswoon pumps are on deep discount. And don’t miss these $29 lace-up, high-heel sandals for when you want to go out on the town.
9) Since when did early-80s babies become “millennials”? Pop sugar covers a few things only those of us on the cusp of Gen-X will understand.
*image found here.