1) For the politically minded, Politico covers the “weaponization of fact-checking.” The Dallas Morning News has a great piece on the struggle for stability and power in the aftermath of the attempted assassination of President Reagan.
2) This $36 envelope clutch from MissGuided is simple, chic goodness.
3) Comedian Amy Schumer takes on the vaunted stereotype of the “Celebrity Cool Girl.”
4) I’m on the hunt for a new rug. I kind of love this shimmering jute rug from West Elm. But their new Dhurrie rugs are really beautiful. I love this orange print and this mix of muted blues and yellows.
5) A Utah dad built his kids a cardboard castle in the front yard, only to be told by code enforcement it needed to be torn down. But the real fun started when the incident went viral and jump-started the Internet’s outrage machine.
6) Bloomingdale’s always has a great selection of dresses. I love this short sleeve ikat sheath. This knot-front T Tahari dress is chic and relaxed.
7) Love sweet potato fries? Here’s a tutorial on how to make perfect fries from scratch.
8) This burnout, halter-neck one-piece swimsuit might be the hottest one-piece I’ve ever seen. This Kenneth Cole suit has a similar look for less.
9) The majority of the Austin City Council is female, and apparently some of their staff are having a hard time adjusting. So what did they do? They hired a man to come explain why women talk so much and don’t like numbers.
10) I own the Coordinates Collection Fjord necklace, and I really love it. I think it would make a great gift for your bridesmaids, a friend, or a loved one. They also make some cool bracelets.
*image found here.