1) How Being Aware of Your Emotions Can Help You Be More Productive.
2) The Limited has some cute tops right now. This layered tank can be worn to or tucked in. I quite like this v-neck peplum top. For casual wear, I love this bright, printed tunic.
3) First We Feast discusses why so many food studies telling us what to eat (and what not to eat) turn out to be wrong.
4) This red, leather satchel from Brooks Brothers is absolutely gorgeous. It’s also 50-percent-off.
5) Suffering from insomnia? This breathing trick is supposed to put you to sleep in moments.
6) This Marc Jacobs ribbon bracelet is impossibly cool.
7) I love this little face, but I don’t love the hair she leaves everywhere. If you’re struggling to remove pet hair from your furniture, Lifehacker has you covered.
8) I adore this breezy maxi dress from Boden. These embroidered shorts are also a lot of fun.
*image found here.
My best trick to remove pet hair is to put on a pair of yellow dishwashing gloves (you know, those ones that cost like 50 cents at the grocery store) and just rub them all over to get/brush the hair off.
It works best if they’re just slightly damp, but works really well dry too!