1) Bonappetite offers the tips and tools you need to become a better baker. Also, if you want a summer dessert that wows, you need Peach Upside Down Cake. (It’s also easy, bonus.)
2) I’m on a printed skirt kick. This floral silk skirt from Nordstrom caught my eye. I also like this geo-print Nine West pencil, and this marbled-print skirt.
3) How to Make Yourself Unforgettable.
4) These Eddie Borgo rose quarts studs are amazingly modern but still pretty and feminine.
5) Emily McDowell, a cancer survivor, creates “empathy cards” for newly diagnosed patients because what’s available just doesn’t get the job done.
6) Looking for chic work pumps for under-$150? This Bilia slingback is fantastic with cutout details. This Nine West d’Orsay pump has a cool shape (in three colors).
7) The Washington Post’s advice columnist covers “chore war” between spouses. It reminded me of this old WSJ piece about how to divide labor between spouses.
8) I love this lace-accented racerback bra. The ruby wine color is really pretty in person. I also like this $29 triangle bra from Kimchi Blue for weekend wear.
9) Mental Floss decodes the symbols on your car dashboard. It’s a must read for anyone whose ever had to dig through the manual to make sure her vehicle wasn’t about to explode.
*image found here.