1) People talk about the genius of Humans of New York, but it turns out that Instagram has become a medium for chronicling the lives of America’s overlooked populations.
3) The Atlantic covers the rise of the completely sheer wedding gown. There are no telling how many of those Pnina Tornai lingerie dresses Kleinfeld’s has sold thank to ‘Say Yes to the Dress.’
4) I am obsessed with cut-out, racerback tops for the gym. This one from Lululemon is really great. I also like this long-sleeve version from Splits59. I also picked up this $12 braided tank to wear over a sports bra.
5) A disgraced former-aide to the California Atty. General is accused of running a rogue, Masonic police force. Those aren’t words that you see written together very often.
6) This bright, Milly sundress is everything I’m looking for in a summertime frock.
7) This melon, prosciutto, and mozzarella appetizer looks perfect for a dinner on the patio.
*image found here.